Finance for not finacierx
Сотрудники не финансовых отделов
Обучить финансовым терминам и пониманию финансовой стороны бизнеса, сотрудников не финансовых отделов
Module 1: Basic issues of of management and financial accounting
- The main objectives of business performance, its cost, the interests of owners.
- What it′s show and what you can do with the business owners and top managers of high-quality managerial accounting.
- Accounting and management account: two worlds, two systems.
- Common reports: ideology, objectives, structure and design.
- Where is the money ? How to find profit and its use.
- «ABC» analysis of costs: how to overcome costs.
- «The internal conflict» and the process of implementation of the administrative account without upheavals and revolutions.
Module 2: Financial Statements
- The main types of financial statements. The terms used in it.
- The structure of the balance sheet.
- Fixed assets.
Module 3: Profit and Loss Statement
- Place the profit and loss account in the overall system of accountability.
- Profit and loss account — the basic concepts.
- Evaluation of profit and revenue recognition.
- Evaluation of profit and the recognition of expenses.
- Evaluation of profit and calculation of depreciation.
- Calculation of profit and stock valuation methods.
- Calculation of profit and the problem of bad debts.
Module 4: Indicators of operating efficiency
- Correlation of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Return on investments (ROI).
- The profitability of equity (ROE).
- Profitability of total assets (ROTA).
- The standards of operational efficiency.
Module 5: The cycle of cash flow
- Corporate liquidity.
- The cycle of cash flow.
- Indicators of liquidity: long-term and short-term analysis.
Module 6: Liquidity
- Indicators of short-term liquidity.
- The current liquidity ratio.
- The quick liquidity ratio.
- The turnover ratio of working capital.
- The cycle of working capital.
Module 7: The financial stability of the company
- The times interest earned.
- Debt ratio.
- Financial leverage.
Module 8: Cash flow
- Cash flow statement.
- The method of obtaining the sources and directions for use of funds.
- Cash flows: long-term and short-term analyzes.
Module 9: Managing the criterion value of the business, EVA
- The main methods of the formal definition of the operating cost of the business.
- Consolidated performance indicator of the company — EVA.
- Management of the company according to the criterion of increasing business value.
Module 10: Cost ratios, sales, prices and profits: CVP-analysis
- Direct and overhead costs, period costs; production and non-production costs.
- Fixed costs, variable costs, semi-permanent (semi-variant) costs.
- Marginal profit and profit margin ratio (CPS).
- Break-even point (B / E).
- Cost sharing — methods of complete and incomplete distribution.
- Calculation of the total cost:
- The calculation of the total cost in single-product and multiproduct companies
- Custom and Process cost of costing methodology.
Module 11: Business projects and investment performance
- Evaluation of the project — the present value (PV).
- Evaluation of the project — the internal rate of profitability (IRR).
- Payback period (PP).
Module 12. Budgeting module of commercial system
- The main goal of the budgeting system in the company.
- The financial structure of the company and the centers of financial responsibility (CFA).
- Budgets, long-term plans and goals of the company.
- Budgets and projections. Time horizons.
- The relationship of different budgets. The role of the budget.
- The used of budgets to manage. Analysis and compensation of deviations.
Module 13: Managing of costs
- Cost of the
- Analysis of the structure and cost drivers. ABC \ XYZ — analysis.
- Develop an action plan to reduce costs.
- Management of accounts receivable.
- The main components of the commercial credit policy and minimize accounts receivable.
- Methods of analysis and monitoring outstanding receivables.
- How to access the list of suppliers, customers who always pay on time.
- How to prevent the problem of debt clients.
Module 14: Management Accounting for TOC and classical cost accounting
- Principles of management accounting for CBT.
- Report forms in the administrative account for TOS.
- Examples of using pass registration for management decisions.
Cases and practical examples to each module.
відеотрансляція семінару,практичний семінар